Sitemap in plain text (.txt format)
Listed alphabetically, here's what's available on this missions focused web site.
Click on one of the buttons below or scroll down the listing of titles and subject matter to find
what you're looking for.
Or, go to my search page to find documents
with specific words or phrases.
First index page (A - L ) | Second index page (M -
- 10 imperatives for Christian missionaries
- 10 starter questions for missions council or committee
- 10 ways to avoid becoming a missionary
- 10 ways to ruin mission trips
- 10% Approved Special Giving in the Church of the
- 10/40 Window
- 15 key chapters of the Bible
- 21st century challenges - Gunter
- Academic integrity - SNU statement
- Academic success strategies
- Alabaster building on 10th street
- Alabaster: International building fund
- Alabaster giving suggestions
- Alabaster offering and Elizabeth Vennum
- Alfredo Del Rosso: An Italian mastered by a vision (e-book)
- Amateur radio inspirational thoughts
- Analyzing church growth graphs
- Apostles' Creed
- Apple pickers parable
- Are you ready? An Advent devotional
- Articles and books by Howard Culbertson
- Assimilating new people
- Attendance policies
- Balloon animals -- instructions from Pioneer National Latex (sold at
- Battling racism
- Beginning Nazarene work in Croatia
- Bible at a glance
- Bible Lit course
- Bible passages on missions: Reflections
- Bible passages: Caring for the poor
- Bible study principles
- Bible bloopers and trivia humor
- Biblical demon possession and Haitian loa possession
- Biblical foundations for missions
- Biblical literacy slipping
- Biblical passages related to compassionate ministries
- Bibliography page. Why?
- Black history month: Christian missions
- Blog: My sabbatical in South America
- Bouncing back: Some suggestions for the deflated
- Bread of Tears devotional
- Bridge: Cultural Anthropology
- Bulletin insert for Faith Promise promotion
- Burning question form for MCS
- BibLit materials (Introduction to Biblical literature
- Biblical Perspectives course resources
- Bingo - a cultural anthropology game
- Biographies of missionaries
- Biography: Howard Culbertson
- Biography: Susan Fitkin (by Melodie Sides)
- Biography: Susan Fitkin (by Stan Ingersol)
- Biography: Wanda Knox
- Biography: Harmon Schmelzenbach
- Books by Howard Culbertson
- Bread pledge for NMI leaders
- Bwanda Fusa Challenge discussion guide
- "Called to all nations" - an NMI quadrennial theme song: words and
music in PDF
- Canaan: strategic land bridge
- Candy thank you and motivational gifts for NMI council
- Care kit for NMI leaders
- Casa Robles: Nazarene missionary retirement center
- Case studies
- Case studies: A unique teaching tool
- Call to missions: How to know if you're called
- Call to missions: Ready feet, pure heart diagram
- Call to missions: Susan Fitkin
- Challenge of 21st century - Gunter
- Checklist for local NMI presidents
- Child sponsorship
- Choruses in various languages
- Christian conversion
- Christian Thought course resources
- Christianity versus culture - positions taken
- Church Growth and Christian Missions course resources
- Classic scripture passages / historic missions slogans handout
- Cliffs Notes on the Bible: The Bible in 50 words
- Come Ye Apart inspirational thoughts
- Commitment - an African pastor's statement
- Compassionate Ministries giving calendar for December
- Compassionate ministry philosophy
- Conflict management strategies
- Connection problems: NBC online statement
- Contents of Bible
- Contract: professor and student
- Conversation starters "Wouldn't you like to have faith in
- Conversion of Hudson Taylor
- Conversion of the barbarians, 400-800 AD
- Conversion of the Vikings, 800-1200 AD
- Coping with culture shock
- Counseling ministry at Love Link
- Count me in, Lord. Sign the pledge
- Creative access countries
- Creative teaching activities
- Cross-cultural understanding milestones
- Cross cultural worship service assignment
- Crossword puzzles
- Biblical Perspectives
- Cultural Anthropology
- Intro to BibLit
- Cultural Anthropology
- Intro to Christian Thought
- Introduction to Missions
- Ministry, Church and Society
- Missions history
- World religions
- Cultivating growing, deepening relationships
- Cultural adjustment realities: toilet paper
- Cultural anthropology alphabet
- Cultural anthropology course resources
- Cycle of despair for the poor in less developed nations
- "Dear Youth in Mission participants" - letter
- Dealing with unacceptable behavior by group members
- Death and dying - effective ministry suggestions
- Decision-making tower or pyramid
- Deputation - caring for missionary speakers
- Devotional writings
- Devotionals in Christian Thought class - instructions
- Diamond (or diamante) poem instructions
- Difficult group members
- Discussion guide: Witnessing case study
- Distinguished Service Award ( DSA ) order form
- Divine call
- Divorce: Nazarene statement
- Does Jesus care if we cuss?
- Does Satan exist?
- Doing Missions Well: Missionary Biographies (Engage
- Doing PowerPoint presentations
- Dozen tips for using an interpreter
- Enculturation and acculturation -- by David Hesselgrave
- Entertainment: making moral choices
- Essay evaluation checklist
- Ethics of Change by Charles Kraft
- Ethnocentrism: what's bad about it?
- Events of the Bible
- Exam study sheets: see "Study guides"
- Examples of APA style reference documentation
- Exegesis paper in Theology of Missions
- Exit interview guidelines and suggestions
- Faith Promise giving for missions
- FAQs pages
- Famous or well-known sayings from the Bible
- Feedback: What others are saying about this site
- Fish Scale (Jamie Wood)
- Fitkin, Susan (biography by M. Sides)
- Fitkin, Susan (biography by S. Ingersol)
- Fitkin, Susan - her divine call
- Five church planting steps
- Food offered to idols: case study
- Fund raising ideas
- Fund raising ideas from Brigada
- Fund raising policy from one local church
- Fund raising principles
- Furlough: what is it?
- General Education courses
- "Getting paid" for the BibLit Bible dictionary report
- Giving to starving children appeals
- Giving your testimony
- Global evangelism course materials (NBC online)
- Goals of NMI (formerly NWMS)
- God's Bulgarian tapestry (e-book)
- Good grades: How to get them
- Gospel ready countries
- Grading guide for Perspectives Integrative Project
- Gresham's dream of overseas volunteers
- Group members - unwelcome ones
- Gulliver's Travels, McDonald's restaurants and Cultural
anthropology | PDF file of page
- Hand: An object lesson in intercessory prayer for
- Hand of God at work in current events
- Harvest is great; workers are few
- Heartwarming stories from the SNU campus
- Helpful hints for a positive re-entry experience
- Hidden Bible book names puzzle
- Hidden Bible book names puzzle solution
- Hindu temple in Oklahoma City
- History of NMI (formerly NWMS)
- Holiness and missions: classic booklet by Susan Fitkin
- How entire is entire sanctification?
- How the Grinch stole missionary books
- How weekly Bible Reading assignments for BibLit are
- I threw my life away
- "I very much wanted to be a part of those people"
- Iceberg analogy of culture
- Ideal graduate of SNU's missions program
- Identifying receptive people
- Incomplete grade policy at NBC
- Inserts for Sunday bulletins (worship folders)
- Inspirational writings: Come Ye Apart
- Inspirational writings: Nazarene Amateur Radio Fellowship (NARF)
- Inspirational devotional thoughts published in
- Institutions: help or hindrance to Church Growth?
- Introduction to Biblical Literature course
- Introduction to Christian Thought course
- Introduction to Missions course resources
- Is giving up something for Lent ultimately a selfish act?
- Istwa Labib: Bible history summary in Haitian Creole
- It happened today in missions history
- Japan: A history of Nazarene work in that country
- Jehovah's Witnesses PowerPoint presentation
- Jehovah's Witness: Questions and answers
- Jonah, the reluctant missionary (e-book)
- Juggling instructions
- Keeping alive the Schmelzenbach legacy: naming the religion
department after him
- Key chapters of the Bible
- Key events for writing a one-page summary of the Bible
- Kingdom strikes back (e-book)
- Knox, Wanda (biography by Kimberly Jayne)
- Kwast's model of culture
- "Lab" reports for MCS
- Languages in which Nazarenes are publishing materials
- Leadership Survey
- Lessons from church growth research
- Lessons from Italy
- Letter to Youth in Mission participants
- Life's legacy
- Lightbulb description responses
- Lightbulb: what is it?
- Lily Liu's baptism - a case study
- Linguistics resources
- LINKS: Caring for your adopted missionaries
- Listening effectively to boring lectures
- Litany for commissioning or sending short-term mission trip
- Local church research
- Love Link ministry description
- Map and explanation of 10/40 window
- Map of Nazarene world mission regions
- Medical Plan giving
- Membership in Nazarene church
- Memorial Roll certificate order form
- Memory passages for BibLit
- "Merry Christmas" in many languages
- Messianic terminology and definitions: a case study in
- Mexican Field Studies: Sample report paper
- Mexican Field Studies: Sample of reflection on National Geographic
- Milestones on path to cross-cultural understanding
- Ministry, Church and Society course resources
- Mission Call Coordinator
- Mission to the World -- History of Nazarene Missions
- Chapters 1-2 -- "The Worldwide Mission
of the Church" and
"The Development of Nazarene World Mission Administration" from Mission to the
- Chapters 3-4 -- "The Executive Secretary of the Department of
World Missions" and "The Director of the World Mission Division" from Mission to the
- Chapters 5-6 -- "The Nazarene World Mission Society" and
Programs of World Mission" from Mission to the World
- Mission trip fund raising ideas
- Missions Bible verses: Reflections
- Missionary biography
- Missionary call
- Missionary discouragement
- Missionary heroes photo scrapbook
- Missionary interview assignment suggestions
- Missionary slogans
- Missionary songs - list of titles for use in missions services
- Missionary songs - missions words set to familiar music
- Missionary songs (page 2) - missions words set to familiar
- Missionary statistics
- Missionaries (retired, former and furloughed) living in central
- Missionopoly -- Faith Promise theme
- Missions in the Bible
- Missions dollars in the Church of the Nazarene - what they
- Missions Education resources
- Missions history course resources
- Missions history lecture
- Missions songs lacking printed music sources
- Missions time line
- Missions training exercise: Getting out of your comfort
- Mobilizing local churches for world evangelism
- Model of culture by Lloyd Kwast
- Modern Missionary Movement
- Modern missions: An eschatological sign?
- Monoculturalism and its perils
- Mr. Missionary, I Have a Question (e-book)
- Monthly NMI emphases (formerly NWMS)
- Muzquiz (Mexico) Work & Witness trip
- My Bible rules
- My Faith Story work sheet
- NARF devotionals
- Nazarene church membership
- Nazarene global expansion
- Nazarene missions - brief history
- Nazarene Missions course resources
- Nazarene Missions International (formerly Nazarene World Mission
- NBC online course - Global Evangelism
- Needed: Missionaries with passion
- Neighborhood celebration at a Shinto shrine - case study
- New pastor welcome gift bag
- News writing workshop notes
- Nine habits of highly effective churches
- Mission Corps
- NMI (Nazarene Missions International: formerly NWMS)
- Observation of Haitian rara band
- OL module integrative essay
- Old Testament book groupings
- Onions and wives - a case study
- Online characters I've met
- Online classes time expectations
- Online learning habits
- Oral reports - BibLit class
- Our balanced attack -- how Nazarenes finance world evangelism
- Our history: The Church of the Nazarene
- Outreach to the nations, 1600 to present
- Pasta, pizza and Pinocchio
- 1. The Leaning Tower, the Lira, and Women's Lib
- 2. Italian, Illegal Drugs, and Insulated Buildings
- 3. Fiats, Florence, and Furloughs
- 4. The Military, Missionaries, and the Mafia
- 5. Marco Polo and Ronald McDonald
- 6. The Cerratos, Alabaster Churches, and Work Crews
- 7. Communism, Catholicism, and the Charismatics
- 8. Sincerity, Self-support, and Sowing the Seed
- 9. Books, Broadcasting, and the Bible College
- 10. Culture Shock and Carpeting
- 11. A Word from My Heart
- Paul McGrady, Mr. Evangelism (e-book)
- Pastor Under Attack - a case study
- Payroll deduction giving to Nazarene Compassionate Ministries (via
United Way and Combined Federal Campaign)
- Perils of monoculturalism
- Perspectives on the World Christian Movement
- Phases of short-term missions experiences
- Photo scrapbook of missionary heroes
- Plagiarism statement
- PowerPoint presentations
- Prayer for the world's children
- Prayer card sample
- Praying for missionaries
- Printed music and words for classic missions songs and hymns
- "A Missionary Cry"
- "A World-Wide Revival"
- "All the world for Jesus"
- "Arm of the Lord, Awake"
- "Come, Labor On!"
- "Eternal God, Whose Power Upholds"
- "Fill Up the Ranks"
- "Fling Out the Banner"
- "For My Sake and the Gospel's"
- "For the Whole Wide World"
- "Go Ye Into All the World"
- "Go, Ye Messengers of God"
- "Hark! The Voice of Jesus Calling"
- He Was Not Willing
- "Heralds of Christ"
- "Here Am I, Send Me"
- "I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go"
- "Jesus Shall Reign"
- Lift Up Your Heads, Ye Gates of Brass
- "Lord of the Living Harvest
- "O Zion, Haste!"
- "Reach Your Arms Around the World for Jesus"
- "Redeem the Time"
- "Rescue the Perishing"
- "Roll On, Thou Mighty Ocean"
- Saving and Serving
- "Savior, Sprinkle Many Nations"
- "Speak, My Lord"
- "Speed Away"
- "Speed the Light"
- "Tell the Blessed Story"
- The Battle Is the Lord's"
- "The Kingdom is Coming"
- "The Light of the World is Jesus"
- "The Macedonian Cry"
- "The Morning Light is Breaking"
- "The Regions Beyond"
- "The Whole Wide World for Jesus"
- "Thou Whose Almighty Word"
- "Throw Out the Lifeline"
- "The Work Must Go On"
- "We'll Girdle the Globe"
- "Ye Christian Heralds"
- "Your Mission"
- Problems and solutions for the phases of cross-cultural short-term
- Questions for group presentations - theology of missions
- Raising support for short-term mission trips
- Reading books ballad
- Recipes from Haiti
- Reentry from Bulgaria
- Reentry from Poland
- Regional offices: Nazarene world mission strategy
- Response posts in Moodle
- Responses to a Jehovah's Witness
- Responsive Readings for missions events
- Risorgimento in Italy: The doors open
- Roman Catholic monastic missionary strategy
- Rookie Notebook -- My first nine months as a
- Ruining a short-term mission trip
- Safety: The first serving of the mission trip pie
- Saint, The - a short story by V. S. Pritchett
- Sample fund raising card
- Sample prayer card
- Sample support raising letters
- Sample assignment papers
- Samples of bibliography entries
- Sampling of "topic paper" ideas for Mission Strategies
- Scenarios for Theology of Missions class
- Schmelzenbach biography
- Scripture index: Bible passages used on this site
- Self-examination questions from Wesley
- Sermons on holiness (audio) by Dr. Scott Daniels
- Service project suggestions for MCS assignment
- Shepherd Community, Indianapolis
- Short-term mission trips
- "Silent Night" - The story behind the beloved Christmas carol
- Inspirational slogans for promoting world evangelism
- Society for the Picking of Apples - a world missions parable
- Songs in other languages
- Speaking in tongues
- Spiritual conversation starters
- Starving children appeals
- Statistical data on Nazarene pastors (research by Kenneth
- Statistics: The world in the 21st century
- Story line of the Bible
- Story of the Bible in pictures
- Strategy lecture for Global Evangelism course (Part 1)
- Strategy lecture for Global Evangelism course (Part 2)
- Strategy of missions course resources
- Study guides for exams
- Summary paper instructions - Cultural Anthropology
- Summer ministry miracle - Youth in Mission
- Supplementary Bible crossword puzzles
- Support money
- Susanna Wesley defines sin
- Survivor kit for courses
- Syllabus: your course road map
- Tate: was Adam's family name Tate?
- TEE in Haiti: an in-depth study of Theological Educaiton by
- Ten commandments for mission trip participants
- Ten imperatives for Christian missionaries
- Ten ways to avoid becoming a missionary
- Ten ways to ruin a short-term mission trip
- Theology of missions course materials
- Theology of missions questions for group presentations
- Third culture kids
- Three Missionary Profiles: Readers' theatre script for Lottie Moon,
C.T. Studd and Hudson Taylor and his two wives
- THUMB: The unreached peoples
- Time line events for constructing summary of the Bible
- Tips for online discussions
- Tips for safe travel
- To drink or not to drink - a case study from France
- Top 5 missions videos
- Top Ten ways to fix writing problems
- Traditional Religions course materials
- Travel checklist for short-term mission trips
- Two churches' attitudes toward missions
- Unevangelized: will they be lost?
- Unreached people group adoption
- Unreached people of the day (Joshua Project list)
- Used accordions needed in Haiti
- Using Theological Education by Extension to teach Biblical
theology in Haiti
- Unwelcome group members
- U.S.'s "fertile soil" for new religious movements - PowerPoint
- Values of fund-raising deadlines
- Verbal and nonverbal communication -- article by David
- Volunteer missions work
- Waiting on the Holy Spirit: 7 devotional thoughts
- Welcome, New Pastors
- Wesleyan perspective study sheet
- What can you do to reach the unreached?
- What do you see?
- What we believe and teach: Questions and answers
- What MKs wish churches knew
- When Americans become Christian (pie chart by age
- When elephants dance
- Where others have served - MCS service project locations
- Why Johnny can't read . . . the Bible
- Will the real me please stand up?
- William Borden: No Reserve. No Retreat. No Regret.
- Willingness traits for classroom work groups
- Witnessing scenarios: How would you respond?
- Word for God: a case study
- Word scramble puzzles
- Word search puzzles
- World Evangelism Broadcast offering
- World's population as one village of 100
- Work & Witness report: Muzquiz, Mexico
- World religions chart
- World religions course resources
- Writing checklist
- Writings by Howard Culbertson
- Youth in Mission testimonial - summer ministry miracle
- YouTube videos
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
This work is licensed under a Creative
Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. When you use material on this site, an
acknowledgement of the source would be appreciated.