Word search: Israel becomes a covenant community -- Exodus
Based on material in chapter 5, Discovering the Bible by Alex Varughese
Find words in the puzzle that are defined in the clues below
Challenge: Can you solve the puzzle even if you do not have the book?
- __________________ is the place where God made a covenant with His
people, promising to treat them as a prized possession, a kingdom of priests and a holy
- ____________________ is God's personal name; it signifies His "being-there-with-us" in all
of life's circumstances.
- The ________________________________ was a tent-like structure which God instructed
the Israelites to build as a worship center and as visible and tangible evidence of the reality of His
- ________________________ was Moses' brother who was consecrated and ordained along
with his sons to minister in the Tabernacle (this name is not mentioned in our text but in the
- _____________ was asked by God to lead His people out of Egyptian slavery.
- The ______________________________ was a ritual in which the blood of a sacrificial
lamb provided protection for the Israelites.
- A ______________________________ is a formal and legally binding contract between two
parties that is a key element to understanding Scripture.
-- Howard Culbertson,
You might also like these
Bible crossword puzzles
Chapter 6 |
Chapter 15 |
Chapter 22 |
Chapters 26 |