Early Nazarene missions leader H.F. Reynolds in China during his epic 1913-1914 around-the-world trip
| Tempted to cheat on some
Before you do, read SNU's academic integrity policy
94 languages of Nazarene World Mission Literature ministry
Improving your papers
Getting good grades
Ruining short-term missions trips
Spending a year overseas
10 ways to avoid becoming a missionary
- Power Point: Presentation places Nazarene missions in context of Christian missions and global evangelization. [ view online ] [ download as PowerPoint ]
- Nazarene Missions International
NMI purpose statement, brief history, program and promotion resources, biographies of Susan Fitkin and Wanda Knox plus links to district and local church NMI home pages on the web
- Course syllabus
- Brief NMI history including photos of Susan Fitkin, Louise Chapman Robinson and Mary Scott.
- Brief Nazarene missions history
- Beginning Nazarene work in Croatia
- Photo scrapbook of Nazarene missionary heroes
- Nazarene global mission strategy: The use of world regions
- World Evangelism Fund -- where on earth does it go? [ view online ] [ PowerPoint ]
- Mission to the World -- History of Nazarene Missions by J. Fred Parker, published in 1986
- Chapters 1-2 -- "The Worldwide Mission of the Church" and "The Development of Nazarene World Mission Administration"
- Chapters 3-4 -- "The Executive Secretary of the Department of World Missions" and "The Director of the World Mission Division"
- Chapters 5-6 -- "The Nazarene World Mission Society" and "Support Programs of World Mission"
- Section on the hisotry of Nazarene work in Japan
- Exam study guides
Individual Nazarene missionaries' home pages on the Internet
Most courses at SNU contain a writing component.
I expect students to produce written work that is focused, well developed, organized and relatively free of grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.
Papers falling short of this standard will not be graded. That work will be returned to the students for further revision and resubmission.
See my writing checklist.
Other SNU missions course materials and syllabiCultural Anthropology Introduction to Missions Linguistics Missions Strategies Modern Missionary Movement (History of Missions) Church Growth and Christian Missions Theology of Missions Traditional Religions World Religions
Go to: Top of page | My Home Page | Master List\Index | | SNU Home Page | Scripture index
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax: 405-491-6658
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. When you use this material, an acknowledgment of the source would be appreciated.