Word search puzzle: 1 and 2 Thessalonians
Based on material in chapter 27, Discovering the Bible by Alex
Challenge: Can you solve this word puzzle even if you do not have the
Using the clues below, can you find all of the words taken from chapter 27?
- Paul was likely in ______________________ when he wrote the two New
Testament letters or epistles to the church in Thessalonica
- Included in the concept of ___________ is a call for moral and ethical integrity in the area of
one's sexual conduct.
- ________________________________ is a biblical concept that emphasizes that God's
will for His people includes separation from the world and complete belonging to Him; this
concept includes the idea of Holy-Spirit-empowered conformity to the character and likeness of
- The Thessalonian believers were apparently very concerned about when the
_______________________________________, also called the Parousia, was going
- __________________________________: Letters addressed to a predominantly Gentile
audience to answer the question: How shall Christians live until the Second Coming of Christ?
Readers are urged to remain faithful in the midst of their suffering for Christ
- ______________________________ was a seaport city in Greece about 90 miles west of
-- Howard Culbertson,
More Bible word puzzles --
Crosswords, word searches and word scrambles
More for you from 1 and 2 Thessalonians
More Bible class stuff
|Looking for other materials related to
Introduction to Biblical Literature? [ more]|