Chapter 5, Discovering the Bible T Q L C T W M P O P N Q E I A Y M L N P A F U K B A N U E A N M J R E H O F X S E M S G R W R S X S V O I N N E A G V O O S N V A H A F F V C E A X C O X F M E S S I D L Q C N S R H X A X E M C Z C P
- __________________ is the place where God made a covenant with His people, promising to treat them as a prized possession, a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.
- ____________________ is God's personal name; it signifies His "being-there-with-us" in all of life's circumstances.
- The ________________________________ was a tent-like structure which God instructed the Israelites to build as a worship center and as visible and tangible evidence of the reality of His abiding presence.
- ________________________ was Moses' brother who was consecrated and ordained along with his sons to minister in the Tabernacle (this name is not mentioned in our text but in the Bible readings).
- _____________ was asked by God to lead His people out of Egyptian slavery.
- The ______________________________ was a ritual in which the blood of a sacrificial lamb provided protection for the Israelites.
- A ______________________________ is a formal and legally binding contract between two parties that is a key element to understanding Scripture.
Puzzle made at www.puzzle-maker.com/WS/
Crossword puzzles Click on numbers to retrieve sheets
Chapters 1-2 | Chapters 4-5 | Chapter 6 | Chapters 7-8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapters 24-25 | Chapters 26 | Chapters 27 | Chapter 28 | Chapters 29-30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Supplementary puzzles
|Looking for other materials related to Introduction to Biblical Literature? [ read more ]|
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
Copyright © 2002 - Last Updated: January 12, 2015 | URL: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/bs13word.htm
You have permission to reprint what you just read. Use it in your ezine, at your web site or in your newsletter. Please include the following footer:
Article by Howard Culbertson. For more original content like this, visit: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert