Course home page
THUMB: Unreached peoples
Improving your grades
Are the "heathen" lost?
Knowing if you have a
Praying for missionaries
NMI resource pages
An on-line course taught for Nazarene Bible
As a result of taking this course, students will be able to:
On-line classes at NBC [ click
- Outline a biblical rationale and the theological imperative for world evangelization
- Identify and describe some key movements and individuals in the history of the global
expansion of the Christian movement including those within one's own denomination
- Articulate some of the problems and skills involved in the complexities of communicating
the gospel cross-culturally, taking into account insights from applied anthropology
- Give a biblical rationale for development and social change and outline ways the Church is
involved at home and abroad.
- List some basic components necessary for local congregations to be involved in the
missionary task of the Church.
- Explain the task yet to be accomplished and describe important trends and selected strategies
being used in contemporary world mission outreach
makes a successful on-line student?
SNU missions course materials and syllabi
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma City, OK 73132
| Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax: 405-491-6658
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
International License. When you use this material, an acknowledgment of the source would