World Evangelism songs
Titles, lyrics, recordings, printed music sources
A page of more than 150 worship songs about reaching the lost
- Martin Luther Martin Luther wrote a hymn based on
Psalm 67. Titled "May God Bestow on Us His Grace," some have called it "the first missionary
hymn of Protestantism."
- Music about world missions can educate, motivate and
inspire people to get involved in fulfilling the Great Commission.
- In some Gospel songs, a missionary emphasis is only inferred. In other songs have a phrase
or two with a global missions nuance while others put world evangelization front and center.
What's your favorite global missions song?
"They say 'music soothes the savage beast.' It also can educate, convince, persuade,
motivate, and inspire. We asked 30 missions pastors to list the best missions songs in
contemporary Christian music. I was impressed by this list from Kurt."
- You Said (Live) 4:34 by Hillsong
- Go Light Your World, 4:51 by Chris Rice
- Until the Whole World Hears 5:04 by Casting Crowns
- Tears of the Saints 6:17 by Leeland
- If We Are The Body 3:59 by Casting Crowns
- All Over The World, 5:42 by Matt
- Tell The World 4:05 by Hillsong
- Outside of These Walls 3:23 by Tim Foot
- For the Sake of the Call, 4:39 by Steven Curtis
- God Follower 4:19 by Steven Curtis Chapman
- No Greater Love 4:59 by Steven Curtis Chapman
- Missions Flame 5:35 by Matt Redman
- Jesus Saves 3:47 by Jeremy Camp
- Mighty to Save 6:51 by Hillsong
- To the Ends of the Earth 4:48 by Hillsong
- God of This City 4:58 by Chris Tomlin
- All The Nations 5:53
- I Will Go 3:17 by Starfield
- The Other Side of the World 2:44 by Rich Mullins
- Our God Saves 5:02 by Paul Baloche
- Come To The Water 4:06 by Chris Tomlin et al
- Face of Christ 3:47 by Chris Rice
- God of Justice 5:22 by Aaron Keys
- What Now 4:37 by Steven Curtis Chapman
- Friend Of The Poor 5:10 by Leeland Mooring, Andy Park
— from Brigada, a global missions
Songs for Faith Promise Conventions and other global missions or missionary
In 1523, Martin Luther wrote a missionary hymn based on Psalm 67. Titled "May
God Bestow on Us His Grace," it has been called "the first missionary hymn of
"He put a new song in my mouth" -- Psalm 40:3
Promoting Christian missions through music: In some of these songs the missionary
emphasis is only inferred. In others, a phrase or two has a global missions nuance; in some the
theme of world evangelization permeates the entire song.
- A Billion Starving People - Keith Green
- 1984, Sparrow Records [
YouTube recording" ]
[ download song ]
- All Around the World — Al Denson
- "All around the world I see the arms of Jesus reaching. All around the world,
healing hearts and souls and teaching perfect love to every man and woman, boy and girl."
- All Nations — John Chisum and George Searcy
- "You are great and mighty, Lord. You are God alone; You gather the nations
together to worship at Your throne."
- 1989, Ariose Music / Tourmaline Music [ MP3 sound
- All Over the World — Martin Smith and Matt Redman
- "All over the world Your song will resound. All over the world Your praises
ring out. . . . And every nation tribe and tongue come together join as one"
- 2005 Thankyou Music [
- All Over the World - Terry Butler
- "Your spirit is moving all over the world. You're touching the nations."
- 1995, Mercy/Vineyard Publishing
- All Over the World - Roy Turner
- "All over the world, there's a mighty revelation of the glory of the Lord, as the
waters cover the sea."
- 1984, Kingsway's Thankyou Music [
YouTube video ]
- All the Nations - Chris Davis
- To You belong all the nations, To You belong all the peoples. . . .Ev'ry
culture, ev'ry race, find expression to give Him praise!"
- 2001, Tophat Music [
lyrics and guitar
- All the Nations - William Pacarro
- "All the nations You have made will come and worship You, Jesus! . . . You
are Lord of all the earth"
- 1992, New Song Music [
words and music ]
[ MP3 audio file ]
- Ancient of Days - Jamie Harvill and Gary Sadler
- From every nation, all of creation, bow before the Ancient of Days! Every
tongue in Heaven and earth shall declare Your glory!"
- 1992, Integrity's Hosanna! Music / ASCAP and Integrity's Praise! Music [ lyrics
- Answer the Call - Stephen Tavani
- "There's much more to your salvation . . . Can you hear the Savior calling as
He ascended through the air? Go forth into every nation. Take the message everywhere.'"
- Tavani Music / BMI
- As Bread That is Broken — Claire Cloninger and Paul Baloche
- "Give our faith a mission field wherever You may call. Lord, love the world
through each one of us until we've touched them all."
- 1995, Integrity's Hosanna! Music / Word Music / Juniper Landing Music
- Asleep in the Light — Keith Green
- God's calling and you're the one, but like Jonah, you run . . . The world is
sleeping in the dark"
- 1978, Birdwing Music / BMG Songs / Ears to Hear [ RealAudio sound
- Available - Dick Anthony
- 1971, Lillenas
- "Be" (My heart, My hands, My voice) - Richard Allan Hall, Todd James Smith, Jason
Saetveit and Jeffrey East
- "When you are shackled in chains, Imprisoned for sharing his name, If you
should suffer for righteousness sake, Don't be afraid."
- 2012, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Warner/Chappell Music, Inc, Songtrust Ave [
- Be the One - Al Denson, Dave Clark and Don Koch
- "Will you be the one to take His light into a darkened world? Tell me, will
you be the one? Will you be the one? . . . I will be the one."
- 1990, Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing / Paragon Music Corporation / First Verse
download printed music ] [
YouTube video ]
- The Call (Abraham's Call) — S. Cirillo and J. Amoruso; English lyrics by Freddy
- You're blessed to be a blessing so all the nations can know God. Send me
forth to the Gentiles, to a land I do not know, to the souls who wait in darkness."
- 2001, Sugar-Melodi
- Bury My Heart on the Mission Field — Tricia Crabtree
- 1998, Tricia Crabtree [ lyrics ]
- Called to All Nations — Steve Adams and Craig Adams
- 2001, Brentwood Benson Music Publishing [ words and
- Carrier — Jared Anderson
- "I'll be the carrier of light to the world. I'll be the carrier of hope and
salvation. I will go shine your light to the world. . . . Here am I, send me."
- 2009, Integrity Worship Music [ sheet
- Carry the Light - Twila Paris
- "Go and preach the gospel 'til there is no more night. In the name of Jesus
Christ, carry the light."
- 1989, Ariose Music / Mountain Spring Music / Alexandria House [
- Carry the Torch - David Baroni and Lynn Keesecker
- "We will lift high the flame, we will march through the darkness with the
light of His name until the glory of God is seen by the world."
- 1984, Dayspring / Manna Music [ lyrics and guitar chords
- The Closing Days — Noel Richards and Andy Piercy
- 1989, Sovereign Lifestyle Music
- Come Lord Jesus (also titled "Great is the Darkness") - Noel Richards
- "Nations are slipping in hopeless despair . . In every nation salvation will
come . . Help us bring light to this world"
- 1992, Kingsway's Thank You Music
- Compelled by Love - Brad Bichsel and Sean Scott
- "Compelled by Love we will go, we will go. . . We will rise up take Your
name to the nations."
- 2011, LIFE::MUSIC::WORSHIP [
- Cover the Earth - Israel Houghton, Meleasa Houghton, and Cindy Cruse-Ratcliff
- "Let me be an instrument to exalt and to extend
Jesus' name globally as the waters cover the sea."
- 2003, Champions For Christ Music Publishing / Integrity's Praise! Music [
- Cross Every Border - Graham Kendrick
- "We will cross every border, throw wide every door. Joining our hands across
the nations, we'll proclaim Jesus is Lord."
- 1991, Make Way Music
- Days Of Elijah - Robin Mark
- "These are the days of the harvest. The fields are as white in the world and we
are the laborers in Your vineyard."
- 1996, Daybreak Music [video
- Disciple the Nations - Dan Whittemore
- "The harvest is plenty, the workers are few. With each daily victory, there's
much more to do."
- 1976, Lillenas
- Don't Tell Them Jesus Loves Them - Steve Camp and Robert Frazier (James
- "We've lost our passion for the lost and there are billions left to win . . . Why
have we waited so long?"
- 1988, Birdwing Music / Sparrow Song [ RealAudio sound clip ]
- Each One Reach One - Babbie Mason
- "You must tell someone who will tell someone until the whole world knows.
So will you go and labor? Will you hold high your light?"
- 1990, Word Music
- The Earth Shall Be Filled — Ron Coile and David Morris
- "Lifting up a standard to the nations to demonstrate the purpose of His
- 1990, Integrity's Hosanna! Music
- Enter the Mission Field — Jon Whiting
- "Go forth and share His love for all. Enter the mission field."
- 2005, Secret Place Music
- Every Knee — Gary Sadler
- "Everyone will know it was You. Every knee will bow; Every tongue will cry
aloud. Every heart will know You are worthy, Lord"
- 2001, New Spring Publishing (Brentwood-Benson Music Publishing and Paintbrush
- Every Tribe — Wayne Drain
- 1996, Thankyou Music (administered by Kingsway Music)
- Everybody's Got to Know — Andrae Crouch
- 1989, Crouch Music Company / Bud John [ YouTube ]
- Faithful Men - Twila Paris
- Come and join the reapers . . . Come and share the harvest, Help to light the
- 1985, Straightway Music / Mountain Spring [ YouTube ] [
recorded on CD: "Perennial: Songs for the Seasons of Life" ]
- Fill Us Up And Send Us Out - Matt Redman
- 1995, Kingsway's Thank You Music [ printed in "The Survivor
Songbook" ] [
- For Such a Time as This — Wayne Watson
- Right now, I really have no choice but to voice the truth to the nations . . . For
such a time as this I was placed upon the earth to hear the voice of God and do His will whatever
- Material Music / Word [
- For the Sake of the Call — Steven Curtis Chapman
- "We will abandon it all for the sake of the call ... no other reason at all but the
sake of the call. Wholly devoted to live and to die for the sake of the call."
- 1990, Sparrow Song / Careers-BMG Music Publishing / Greg Nelson Music
online sheet music ] [
- For Your Glory - Scott Wesley Brown
- Woven like a tapestry, the peoples of the earth will prove the wonders of Your
grace. For every nation will be healed and every covenant fulfilled."
- 1995, BMG Songs [ recorded on CD "Mission of Praise" ]
- Freely, Freely (also called God Forgave My Sin) - Carol Owens (Matthew 10:8, 28:18)
- "All pow'r is giv'n in Jesus' name. . . He said: . . . Go in my name and because
you believe, others will know that I live."
- 1972, Bud John Songs [ printed in The Celebration
Hymnal ] [
- Glory, Glory Lord — Bob Fitts
- "Sing to the Lord a new song, Sing His praise to the ends of the earth. Let
every nation tell it (declare it!) Till every man has heard (sing out!)"
- 1990, Scripture in Song [ lyrics, including the refrain
in another languages ] [ recorded on CD "I Could Have
- Go - Leon Patillo
- 1981, Word Music [
- Go Forth in His Name - Graham Kendrick
- "We are His children, the fruit of his suffering . . . Called to be holy, a light to
- 1990, Make Way Music [
- Go Forth in Jesus' Name - Carol Cymbala
- "We are commissioned to show them the way . . . Go forth, His Word to
- 2000, Carol Joy Music
- Go Light Your World - Chris Rice
- Carry your candle, run to the darkness. Seek out the helpless, deceived and
poor. Hold out your candle for all to see it."
- 1995, BMG Songs [ recorded on CD "If My People Pray" ] [
Available on Amazon ]
- Go Tell Somebody — Michael Brooks
- 1987, Bud John Songs
- Go Tell the World - Georgian Banov and Claire Cloninger
- Go tell the world. Go take His word. Go spread His joy to every heart that
hungers. Go speak His name; break every chain."
- 1985, Word / Omnion Music
- Go To All Nations - Bryn Haworth
- Go to all nations, making disciples, baptizing them in My name. . . Teach
them to do all I told you to do."
- 1991, Kingsway's Thankyou Music [ recorded on CD "More than
a Singer" ]
- God Calls Us - Linda Rebuck and Tom Fettke
- Because so many need to know, it's up to you and me to go."
- 1985, Pilot Point Music / Lillenas
- God of All Nations medley - Carman
- 1991, Word Music
- Going by Giving - Bill Drake and Dave Davidson
- "We're all called to be part of this war. By the work we do, we can go there
too. . . Going by giving, you can be there."
- Great Among the Nations - John McKenna (Malachi 1:11)
- "From the rising sun unto its going down, will every place adore You. Your
name is great among the nations."
- 1997, Inside Out Music Productions [ printed music ] [
MP3 audio file ]
- Hallelujah to the Lamb — Bob Moen and Debbye Graafsma
- Lord I stand in the midst of a multitude
of those from every tribe and tongue. We are Your people redeemed by Your blood."
- 1997, Integrity's Hosanna! Music
- Hands and Feet - Bob Herdman, Charlie Peacock, Mark Stuart, Tyler Burkum and Will
- "An image flashed across my TV screen, another broken heart comes into
view . . . I want to be Your hands, I want to be Your feet. I'll go where You send me."
- 1999, Up In The Mix Music, Sparrow Song, Andi Beat Goes On Music, Flicker USA
sound clip ]
- He Is No Fool - Twila Paris
- Based on the words of martyred missionary Jim Elliot
- 1988, Ariose Music / Mountain Spring Music [ printed
music ] [
- He Reigns - Peter Furler and Steve Taylor
- "It's the song of the redeemed rising from the African plain; it's the song of
the forgiven drowning out the Amazon rain; the song of Asian believers filled with God's holy
fire. It's every tribe, every tongue, every nation; a love song born of a grateful choir."
- 2003, Ariose Music / Soylent Tunes [ lyrics
- Healing to the Nations — Bob Fitts
- "Take my healing to the nations. Bind their broken hearts with love."
- 1982, Scripture In Song / Integrity Music [ printed
music ] [ Recorded on CD "Take My Healing to the
Nations and Sacrifice" ]
- Heart for the Nations — Gary Sadler and Martin Nystrom
- Let us be light to the world. Use us to declare your salvation to the people of
- 1994, Integrity's Hosanna! Music
- Heaven is Counting on You - Ray Boltz and Steve Millikan
- Rise up. There is a world you can win. . . .
Run with a heart that is true. Carry the cross, reaching the lost. Heaven is counting on you."
- 1992, Word Music / Shepherd Boy Music [
- Here Am I (also titled "Ask of me") - Bob Kilpatrick
- "Ask of me and I will give you nations . . .Here am I. Send me to the nations
as an ambassador for You."
- 1987, Bob Kilpatrick Ministries [
lyrics with guitar
chords ] recorded on album "Face to Face" ]
- Here Am I (often listed as "Here I Am") - Bart Millard and Peter Kipley
- "Whom shall I send? Who will go for me to the ends of the earth?"
- 2001, Simpleville Music/Songs from the Indigo Room [ sound clip ]
- Here I am, Lord - Daniel Schutte
- "Here I am, Lord . . . I have heard You calling in the night. I will go, Lord, if
You lead me."
- 1981, OCP Publications
- Here I Am, Send Me - Melody Green-Severeid and Wendell Burton
- "Lord, you said the harvest was great, but Lord, looks like the workers are
late. It's getting hard to understand how they ignore your great command."
- 1979 and 1987, Birdwing Music / Cross Purpose Music / Ears to Hear
- History Maker - Martin Smith
- Is it true today that when people pray kings and queens will shake? . . . I'm
gonna be a speaker of truth to all mankind."
- 1996, Curious? Music UK [ recorded on CD "King of Fools" ]
- Hollow Eyes - Bob Hartman
- "Another day in Nigeria: the children beg for bread; the crops failed; the well
ran dry . . . Do you dare to gaze into their hollow eyes?"
- 1985, Dawn Treader Music / Alexandria House [
chords ] [
YouTube audio ]
- Hope of the Nations - Brian Doerksen
- "Jesus, hope of the nations. Jesus, comfort for all who mourn. You are the
source of Heaven's hope on earth. Jesus, light in the darkness."
- 2001 Integrity's Hosanna! Music [ recorded on
CD "You Shine" ]
- I Will Go - David Ruis
- 1995, Mercy / Vineyard Publishing [
recorded on CD / cassette "Break
Dividing Walls" ]
- Is There Anything I Can Do For You? - Dottie Rambo and David Huntsinger
- "Is there anything I can do for You? . . . Is there anywhere I can go for
- 1977 HeartWarming Music / John T. Benson Publishing Company
- Jesus Commands Us to Go - Keith Green
- "We're His hands and feet. Jesus commands us to go; it should be the
exception if we stay"
- 1984, Sparrow Records [
- Jesus Saves (also known as Untold Millions) - Larry Bryant
- "A peasant girl in Mexico, a teacher in Bombay
In Africa a fisherman, a housewife in L.A. . . . Untold millions remain untold"
- 1987, Stonebrook Music Company (EMI Christian Music Publishing)
- King of the Nations - Graham Kendrick
- "Voice, race and language blending . . . Bring tributes from the nations."
- 1992, Make Way Music
- Kingdom of Love - Scott Wesley Brown, Billy Smiley and Mark Gersmehl
- 1984, Paragon Music / Pamela Kay Music / BMG Songs [ lyrics ] [ recorded on CD "The Scott Wesley Brown
- Lament for the Nations - Tim Stamp
- "Some day they'll stand with the rest of mankind before Him who is worthy,
the Judge of all nations. What will become of them?"
- 2005, Tim Stamp [ Lyrics and guitar chords ] [
audio ] [ sheet
- Let the Whole World Know — Lydell Washington
- "Let the whole world know that Jesus saves. . . . I send, I go, that the world
- 2003, Daniel Thornton [
- Let Them Know - Lanny Wolfe
- 1975, Lanny Wolfe Music / Gaither [ printed music
- Let Us Talents and Tongues Employ — Fred Kaan and Doreen Potter
- Jesus calls us in, sends us out . . . God (Immanuel) everywhere! . . . Pass the
Word around: loaves abound!"
- 1975, Agape / Hope Publishing [ lyrics
- Let Your Glory Fall — David Ruis
- "Let your glory fall in this room. Let it go forth from here to the
- 1993, Mercy / Vineyard Publishing [
- Let Your Heart Be Broken — Bryan Jeffery Leach and James Mountain
- "Let your heart be broken for a world in need. . . Share your rich resources.
Give and give again."
- 1975, The Evangelical Covenant Church
- Lift Jesus High — Scott Wesley Brown
- "The season of harvest is now. Rise up and take up your plow. Work while
there's still light, night draweth nigh. Enter the nations, lift up your banner high."
- 1995, Integrity's Hosanna! Music [ recording on CD "Mission of
- Lift Up Our Eyes - Scott Wesley Brown
- 1995, BMG Songs
- The Light of Jesus to the World - Carman
- 1984, Lehsem Music
- Look What God is Doing - Scott Wesley Brown
- 1988, Pamela Kay Music / Ariose Music / Alexandria House [ recorded on CD "The Scott
Wesley Brown Collection" ]
- Lord of the Harvest - Bill Drake
- "Lord of the Nations; Of peoples and tribes and tongues . . . Come, fill us and
- 2002, Old Dirt Road Music [ printed lyrics
- Lord of the Harvest - Bill O'Brien and Dick Anthony
- "Lord of the harvest, the laborers are so few . . . We go now as we
- 1977, Lillenas
- Lord, Send Me Anywhere - David Livingstone and Faye Springer Lopez
- 1978, Musical Ministries / Majesty Music [ Gaither's "Worship His Majesty"
hymnal (check used bookstores) ] [
- Millennial Hymn - Stephen Adams and Franz Joseph Haydn
- "Called to every culture and nation . . . We have heard that Great Commission."
- 2000, Brentwood-Benson Music [ Hear the Call
- Mission's Flame - Matt Redman
- "Let worship be the heart of mission's aim. To see the nations recognize your
fame, til every tribe and tongue voices your praise, send us out."
- 2004, Thankyou Music / EMI Christian Music Publishing [
lyrics ] [
Available on Amazon ]
- Move Through Me - Bill Drake
- "Crucify self. Set me apart so that the nations hear Your truth. Send this
ambassador for You."
- 1998, Old Dirt Road Music / Integrity Music
- My House Is Full, But My Field Is Empty - Lanny Wolfe
- "My house is full, but my field is empty.
Who will go and work for Me today? It seems my children want to stay around my table, but no
one wants to work in my fields."
- 1977, Lanny Wolfe Music / Gaither
- Nearer, My God, to Thee (Missions Version) - Tricia Crabtree
- "People in foreign lands have never heard of Thee, I am willing now to
- 2007, Tricia Crabtree / Faith Music Missions
- No More Night - Walt Harrah
- "See all around, how the nations bow down to sing. The only sound is the
praises to Christ, our King. Slowly the names from the book are read."
- 1984, Word [
] [ MP3 file
] [ recorded
on "The best of Haven, Volume 2" ]
- Not Be Shaken - Norm Strauss
- "I will declare my choice to the nations."
- 1997, Mercy / Vineyard Publishing [ lyrics / guitar chords ]
- Not To Us - Robert Critchley
- 1996, Wild Ox Publishing
- Now is the Hour - Joe Musser and Larry Mayfield
- 'Go ye into all the world' is what our Lord demands."
- 1977 and 1980, Lillenas
- One on One - Steve Camp and Margaret Becker
- 1987, His Eye Music / Birdwing Music
- Our God Reigns - Leonard (Lenny) Smith
- "How lovely on the mountains are the feet of him who brings good
- 1970, 1974, 1978, New Jerusalem Music [ sheet
music with melody line and guitar chords ] [ SATB
arrangement by Tom Fettke ] [ audio clip ] [
orchestral background ]
- Our Heart - John Chisum and George Searcy
- "Our heart, our desire is to see the nations worship. Our cry, our prayer is to
sing Your praise to the ends of the earth"
- 1993, Integrity's Hosanna! Music / Integrity's Praise! Music
- People All Over the World - Bob Farrell, Carl Marsh and Mike Dennis
- 1986, Straightway Music / Shepherd's Fold Music / Lehsem Music
- People Just Like Us - Russell Fragar / Darlene Zschech
- "All over the world people just like us are calling your name, living in your
love. All over the world people just like us are following Jesus."
- 1993, Hillsong [ YouTube ]
- People Need the Lord - Steve Green
- We are called to take His light to a world where wrong seems right. What
would be too great a cost for sharing life with one who's lost?"
- 1983, Shepherd's Fold Music (EMI Christian Music Publishing)
- Please Don't Send Me to Africa - Scott Wesley Brown and Phill McHugh
- Please don't send me to Africa. I don't think I've got what it takes. . . . Just
leave me here in suburbia, in my comfortable middle-class life. . . . Please don't send me out into
- 1988, BMG Songs / Pamela Kay Music [ YouTube
with Scott Wesley Brown's explanation of song plus song itself ]
- The power of Your name - Lincoln Brewster and Mia Fieldes
- "And I will give with the life that I've been given and go beyond religion to
see the world be changed by the power of Your Name"
- 2008, Integrity's Praise! Music. Hillsong Publishing
- Praises from Every Nation - Ron Kenoly
- Psalm of Thanks - Andy Park
- "Tell all the nations what He has done. Tell of His mighty deeds."
- 1992, Mercy / Vineyard Publishing [ recorded on CD "Devoted to
- Raise Up an Army — Steve Cook and Vikki Cook
- "Raise up an army, O God to proclaim Your kingdom. . . Our hope, our heart,
our vision, to see in every land your chosen people coming forth."
- 1988, PDI Music
- Reach the World — Mark Bishop
- "A ray of hope that spreads across the land. Across the mountains, across the
sea, . . . And soon a mighty chorus sings along. Go reach the world."
- 1997, Lillenas [ lyrics ]
- Ready to Serve —
Brian James Wallace
- "Ready to serve, I'm ready to serve. Filled with God's grace, and ready to
- 2006, QuayNote Choral Music [ sheet music ] [
- Sacrifice - Bob Fitts
- 1987 Scripture In Song (a division of Integrity Music, Inc.) [ printed in Hosanna! Music
Songbook 17 ]
- Salt and Light - Amy Grant and Wes King
- "We can be a little salt, be a little light, in this darkened world."
- 1992, Age to Age Music / Locally Owned Music
- Seedtime and Harvest - Bill O'Brien and Dick Anthony
- Seedtime and harvest, fields full of grain. . . Use me, Lord Jesus."
- 1977, Lillenas
- Send Me - Denise Graves
- 1997, Maranatha Praise / Word Music
- Send Me — Twila Paris
- "Here Am I, Lord, send me. . . . You have willed that I would become Your
- Send Me - Randy Thomas
- "Send me when you need someone . . . The battlefield is far away; Warriors
are few . . . Till all the wars have all been won, I'll be serving you."
- 1985, Bud John Songs, Inc / Light Records [ YouTube ]
- 1987, Ariose Music / Mountain Spring Music / Alexandria House
- Set the World on Fire - Britt Nicole Waddell, Cindy Morgan, and Jason Ingram
- "I wanna set the world on fire until it's burning bright for you. . . I wanna feed
the hungry children and reach across the farthest land and tell the broken there is healing and
mercy in the Father's hands."
- 2007, Word Music / Peertunes [ YouTube ]
- Shine Jesus Shine - Graham Kendrick
- "Flow, river, flow. Flood the nations with grace and mercy. Send forth your
word Lord, and let there be light."
- 1987, Make Way Music [ lyrics
- Shout to the Lord All the Earth - Darlene Zschech
- "Shout to the Lord, all the earth, let us sing
Power and Majesty, Praise to the King."
- 1993, Hillsong
- Shout to the North - Martin Smith
- "Shout to the north and the south. Sing to the east and the west. Jesus is
Saviour to all."
- 1995, Curious? Music UK
- Song of Many Sounds - Steve Fry
- 1994, Deep Fryed Music, Word Music
- Song for the Nations —
Chris Christensen and Lyndell Leatherman
- "May we be a shining light to the nations, a shining light to the peoples of the
- 1986, Integrity's Hosanna! Music
- Spirit of the Sovereign Lord - Andy Park
- The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is upon us because He has anointed us to
preach good news."
- 1994, Mercy / Vineyard Publishing
- Stirred But Not Changed - Lanny Wolfe
- I'm so tired of being stirred about the lost who need to hear. . . . I'm so tired of
being stirred but not being changed."
- 1980, Lanny Wolfe Music / Gaither [
accompaniment tracks ]
- Take It To All the World — Anne Herring, Jim Tenneboe and Matthew Ward
- 1987, Latter Rain Music / Megin's College Fund Music / Midi Mouse Music
- Talkin' About Love — Bill Drake
- "There's a Commission and there's a Command to tell nations and peoples that
the Kingdom is at hand. . . . Talkin' 'bout Jesus being the answer to the whole of the human
- 2002, Makaira Music, Old Dirt Road Music [ printed
- Tell the World - Marsha Skidmore
- Go ye therefore to every nation. Preach the gospel in every land to every
language and every people."
- 1994, Doulos Publishing / Maranatha! Music [ lyrics ] [ printed in "Praise Hymns and
Choruses, Singalong Book, 4th edition" ] [ recorded on CD "Praise Band 5: Tell the
- Tell Them — Andrae Crouch
- 1975, Bud John Songs
- Ten Four 0 — Bill Drake
- 1995, Bill Drake Music / Operation Mobilisation [ recorded on CD "Send Me" ]
- Thank You - Ray Boltz
- "Remember the time a missionary came to your church and his pictures made
you cry. You didn't have much money, but you gave it anyway."
- 1988, Gaither Music [ download song ]
- There Is a Louder Shout To Come - Matt Redman
- "Even now upon the earth there's a glimpse of all to come; Many people with
one voice, harmony of many tongues. . . . And what a song we'll sing upon that day."
- 1996, Kingsway's Thankyou Music
- Thy Kingdom Come - C. McKibbin and Charles H. Gabriel
- Thy kingdom come! and shall not each one sing it, on land and sea, where'er
His banner goes? . . . When peoples all shall crown Him King of kings. . . O haste to tell the
message; The world is dying for the Word of God. . . . Thy kingdom come! He waits to bless the
- Toward the Mark - Bill Drake
- "There is a message, the Great Commission . . . I want to give my life"
- 1998, Old Dirt Road Music [ printed lyrics
- The Other Side of the World - Rich Mullins
- "Well the other side of the world is not so far away as I thought that it was. . .
. I pray it won't be long
until Your kingdom comes the other side of the world."
- 1990, BMG Songs
- This is the Gospel of Christ - Scott Wesley Brown
- "To redeem a people He calls His own from every nation, tongue and
- 1995, Integrity's Hosanna! Music
- Through all the world - Bryan Jeffrey Leech and Paul Lijestrand
- "Through all the word let every nation sing to God the King! . . . Through all
the word let every man embrace the gift of grace."
- 1970, Hymn Society of America (Hope Publishing) [ Hymns for the Family of God
- Turn to Me and Be Saved - Graham Kendrick
- "Turn to me and be saved, all you nations. For I am God and there is no
- 1992, Make Way Music
- Until All Have Been Served - Ray Boltz and Steve Millikan
- "We need to take them to His word. In every nation let this cry be heard: No,
no, not until all have been served.'"
- 1996, Shepherd Boy Music [ lyrics ]
- Until the Whole World Hears - R. Glidewell, John Mark Hall, Bernie Herms and Jason
- "Lord I want to feel your heart and see the world through your eyes . . . We'll
sing until the whole world hears."
- 2009 - Provident Label Group / Sony Music [ YouTube ] [ lyrics and
guitar chords ]
- We All Are One in Mission - Rusty Edwards (Romans 12:5)
- "We all are one in mission; we all are one in call . . . so every folk and nation
may feel God's warm embrace."
- 1986, Hope Publishing
- We are His Hands - Mark Gersmehl
- 1984, Word Music
- We Are Not Ashamed - Andrae Crouch
- 1982, Crouch Music Company / Bud John Songs
- We Declare Your Name - Paul and Rita Baloche and Claire Cloninger
- We'll spread the power of Your Word to the farthest corners of the earth,
wherever there's a heart that stands in need.
- 1995 Integrity's Hosanna! Music and Juniper Landing
- We Must Go - William Pacarro
- "We must go . . . Take His word to all nations and change the world for
- 1992, New Song Music [
words and music ]
[ MP3 audio file
- We Speak to Nations - Israel Houghton
- "We speak to nations: Be opened. We speak to nations: Fall on your knees.
We speak to nations: The Kingdom near to you."
- 2001, Integrity's Hosanna! Music
- Welcome King of Kings - Noel Richards
- 1991, Kingsway's Thank You Music
- What if I Give All? - Mark Pay and Ray Boltz
- "What if I give all I have. What will that gift do? My son, that gift will change
the world. It will free the multitudes"
- 1996, Shepherd Boy Music / Screaming Toad Music [
streamed MP3 ]
- Will You Be Ready? - Michael Brooks
- 1989, Lexicon Music / Paragon Music [
recorded on CD "Commissioned" ]
- Worthy is the Lamb - Lenny LeBlanc
- "All the people of the earth will praise His name, for He is Lord. Every
tongue confess and every knee will bow. . . . Every nation will sing: Worthy is the Lamb that
- 1991, Maranatha! Music / Len Songs Publisher
- Yes, Lord, Yes - Lynn Keesecker
- "To your will and to your way, I'll say Yes, Lord, yes.'"
- 1983, Manna Music
- You Said - Reuben Morgan
- "You said, 'Ask and I'll give the nations to you.' Lord, that's the cry of my
heart. Distant shores and the islands will see your light as it rises on us."
- 1998, Integrity Music / Hillsong Music
- You're The Only Jesus - Gordon Jensen
- "If not in you, I wonder, where will they ever see the One who really cares? If
not from you, how will they find there's One who heals the broken heart, and gives sight to the
- 1983, Word Music [ recorded on CD "Tuesdays and Thursdays" ]
- Your Great Renown - Eric Grover and Steve Cook
- "Our hearts are longing for the glory of the Lord to be made known in all the
Earth . . . We want to see the nations bow."
- 2000, PDI Worship
- Your Love Compels Me - Doug Holck
- Your love compels me, Lord, to give as You would give . . . To serve as You
would serve, to be what You would be.
- 1982, Pilot Point Music / Lillenas
Where can we find music for our missions conference?
Need a source for classic hymns and gospel songs:
Search in to topics like "missionary" and
"missions" in The CyberHymnal
-- compiled by Howard Culbertson,
You might also like these
Faith Promise: Bulletin inserts
Commitment cards Sample 1
success Faith Promise FAQs
Recipes from Haiti
Sample budget Caring for
Nazarene Missions statistics
Missions event themes: Bible
themes Themes others have used
10/40 Window explanation and map
Seeking God's will?
African martyr's commitment Mission trip
fundraising Ten ways to
ruin mission trips Nazarene
Missions International resources