One-on-one, face-to-face missions mobilization attempt
NBC online Global Evangelism assignment instructions video
Simplified grading rubric for this writing assignment. Use it as a checklist
prior to submitting your work to Scribe.
- Was the assignment submitted on time?
- Was this a report of an attempt to mobilize a specific individual to get involved in some way
in ends-of-the-earth outreach (as opposed to local evangelistic endeavors)?
- Was it done one-on-one?
- Does the report meet minimum length requirements?
- Does the report summarize the conversation including an assessment of how it ended?
- Was the person specifically named rather than just being called "a guy in my church"?
- Is the report acceptable college-level reflective writing?
- Is the submission relatively free of proof-reading, grammatical and syntax errors?
- In terms of achieving assignment goals, is this work exceptional, excellent, good, acceptable,
minimal or inadequate?
Note: The course web pages on the official Nazarene Bible College site contain
expanded written instructions for this mobilization assignment.
Other videos with assignment instructions
"Welcome to course"
"All posts read" affirmation
Two sermon ideas
Sermon illustration NMI
mission book My church's involvement
global outreach Missionary interview
Searchable PDF of textbook
||What kind of online student are you? Do others think of you as Busy or
Wordy or Disconnected Dan? Do you sometimes come off to others as Oblivious or Trite-ly or
even End-times Edith? . . [ more ]|
-- Howard Culbertson
Bible verses on missions
10/40 Window explanation and map
Accordions needed Seeking
God's will? African
martyr's commitment Historic
missions slogans Ten ways to
ruin your mission trip
Nazarene Missions International resources