"The university is a fulcrum with which to move the world. Change the university and you change the world"
General Education courses are those foundational classes required of all students at Southern Nazarene University.
The subjects taught in those courses range across the curriculum. They include the sciences, history, government, math, music, art, literature, and communication arts. Four of those courses (or 12 semester hours) are religion courses. Howard Culbertson taught sections of these three:
- Christian Thought -- basic Christian beliefs
- Introduction to Biblical Literature -- a walk through the Bible in one semester
Zillions of great resources for learning about the Bible
- Ministry, Church and Society
Worldviews, ecclesiology, doing ministry, articulating your faith
Professional Studies degree completion program
External resources for classes
- Edgar Dale's "Cone of Learning"
- Want to read faster? Try some rapid reading techniques
- Save money on book purchases! Use BookFinder4U, a book price comparison engine which compares prices at 55 bookstores and sellers nationwide.
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus" -- Colossians 3:17
|Do you want to improve your grade point? Need instructions on a particular assignment? [ read more ]|
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
Copyright © 1999, 2001 - Last Updated: September 28, 2015 | URL: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/gened.htm