Video instructions: Open-book final exam
NBC online Global Evangelism / Communicating the Gospel in a Pluralistic World
Simplified grading rubric for the final exam. Use it as a checklist
prior to submitting your work to Scribe.
- Was the final exam submitted on time? (by Sunday evening of Week 6)
- Does the submission meet the minimum length requirement?
- Are parts A and B both done?
- Does the submission for part A clearly deal with course material on a week-by-week
- Does it refer to a variety of class activities such as the special assignments and the
back-and-forth discussions as well as to the weekly readings?
- Is the question chosen for the essay in Part B clearly repeated in the exam?
- Is the writing in both parts of the exam submission at a college level in terms of expression
- Is the final exam submission relatively free of grammar, spelling, punctuation and word
- In terms of achieving assignment goals, would this final exam submission be considered:
- Excellent, good?
-- Howard Culbertson,
Note: The official course web pages on the Nazarene Bible College site will contain
expanded written instructions for this final exam.
Searchable PDF of textbook
Other assignment instruction videos
"Welcome to course"
reflections Response posts
"All posts read" affirmation
Sermon ideas Sermon
illustration NMI mission book
My local church's global involvement
Lectures 1. Biblical
History 3. Culture
4. Strategy, part I 5.
Strategy, part II 6. Nazarene
Course home page FAQs page Attendance
policy Applying for an "Incomplete" or I grade
Internet access problems?
Good learning habits
Time requirements Writing good
|What kind of online student are you? Do others think of you as Busy or Wordy or
Disconnected Dan? Do you sometimes come off to others as Oblivious or Trite-ly or even End-
times Edith? . . [ more ]|
You might also like these