"The university is a fulcrum with which to move the world. Change the university and you change the world"
General Education courses are those foundational classes required of all students at Southern Nazarene University.
The subjects taught in those courses range across the curriculum. They include the sciences, history, government, math, music, art, literature, and communication arts. Four of those courses (or 12 semester hours) are religion courses. Howard Culbertson teaches sections of these three:
- Christian Thought -- basic Christian beliefs
- Introduction to Biblical Literature
Zillions of great resources for learning about the Bible
- Ministry, Church and Society
Worldviews, ecclesiology, doing ministry, articulating your faith
Adult studies - degree completion program
External resources for classes
To return here, simply close the new window that will be opened
- Want to read faster? Try some rapid reading techniques
- Edgar Dale's Cone of learning
- Save money on book purchases! Use BookFinder4U, a book price comparison engine which compares prices at 55 bookstores and sellers nationwide.
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus" -- Colossians 3:17
|Do you want to improve your grade point? Need instructions on a particular assignment? [ read more ]|
Howard Culbertson, Southern Nazarene University, 6729 NW 39th, Bethany, OK 73008 | Phone: 405-491-6693 - Fax: 491-6658
Copyright © 1999, 2001 - Last Updated: April 30, 2013 | URL: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/gened.htm