- Power Point: Presentation places Nazarene missions in context of Christian missions and global evangelization. [ view online ] [ download as PowerPoint ]
- Nazarene Missions International
NMI purpose statement, brief history, program and promotion resources, biographies of Susan Fitkin and Wanda Knox plus links to district and local church NMI home pages on the web
- Course syllabus
- Brief NMI history including photos of Susan Fitkin, Louise Chapman Robinson and Mary Scott.
- Brief Nazarene missions history
- Beginning Nazarene work in Croatia
- Photo scrapbook of Nazarene missionary heroes
- Nazarene missions strategy: the use of world regions
- World Evangelism Fund -- where on earth does it go? [ view online ] [ PowerPoint ]
- Mission to the World -- History of Nazarene Missions by J. Fred Parker, published in 1986
- Chapters 1-2 -- "The Worldwide Mission of the Church" and "The Development of Nazarene World Mission Administration"
- Chapters 3-4 -- "The Executive Secretary of the Department of World Missions" and "The Director of the World Mission Division"
- Chapters 5-6 -- "The Nazarene World Mission Society" and "Support Programs of World Mission"
- History of Nazarene work in Japan
- Video viewing guides
- "They cry in the night," a biography of Harmon and Lula Schmelzenbach
- "The Calling," stories of Roger and Esther Carson Winans
- "Missionary: The Garmans" -- interviews with Larry and Addie Garman
- "Elmer Schmelzenbach," -- stories from Africa by the son of pioneer missionary Harmon Schmelzenbach
- "From the Dark," -- the conversion of Felix Vargas, Nazarene missionary
- Exam study guides
Note: These are all external sites. Close the new window that will be opened on your browser to come back here.Caribbean region | Global Glimpses -- News briefs | Nazarene World Mission Division office -- country by country info | Nazarene Missions International office | Nazarene Compassionate Ministries -- Child Sponsorship, Pressing Needs | Prayer requests: Nazarene Prayer Mobilization Line | Nazarene work in the Philippines | NMI resources -- fast facts
Individual Nazarene missionaries' home pages on the InternetTerry and Diane Barker Joel and Nancy Faulk, Dominican Republic Harmon and Cindy Schmelzenbach, Fiji Scott and Linda Stargel, Haiti
|Most courses at SNU contain a writing component.|
I expect students to produce written work that is focused, well developed, organized and relatively free of grammatical, punctuation, and spelling errors.
Papers falling short of this standard will not be graded. That work will be returned to the students for further revision and resubmission.
See my writing checklist.
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
Copyright © 1999, 2001 - Last Updated: April 13, 2014 | URL: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/nazmiss.htm