Analyzing Your Church's Growth Graph
Church Growth course
Course home page
Sample graph analysis
Church planting steps
Exam study guides
Identifying receptive people
When trust erodes
Share on Facebook
Construct a graph of at least 10 years of your church's attendance and membership statistics.
Then, find the answers to the following questions.
- What factors may have caused:
- the high points?
- the valley?
- the present trend?
- What is presently producing growth in our church?
- What needs to happen to produce further outreach and assimilation?
- What are the unique things (the appealing ones) about your church?
- What kinds of human needs being met in your church?
- What bridges does the church have that move people into attending Sunday School and getting plugged into other ministries after they have attended worship? For more info on this, see "Incorporation and assimilation".
SNU missions course materials and syllabi
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
Copyright © 2000, 2001 - Last Updated: January 21, 2015 | URL: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/analysis.htm
You have permission to reprint what you just read. Use it in your ezine, at your web site or in your newsletter. Please include the following footer:
Article by Howard Culbertson. For more original content like this, visit: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert