Chapter 14, Discovering Missions
- _______________________________ British pastor who was a key promoter of world missions in the late 1800s
- _______________________________ Early Church leader who said, "The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church"
- _______________________________ Month in which there is an International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church
- _______________________________ Author of a book titled Marks of a World Christian
- _______________________________ Greek word often translated as "nations" which more properly means "peoples"
- _______________________________ What the book says needs to happen to global missions giving if the Church wants to respond to the challenge to send a team of missionaries to each unreached people group
- _______________________________ American pastor whose book, The Purpose-Driven Life, has the challenging statement: "If you want to be like Jesus, you must have a heart for the whole world."
- _______________________________ Something that will be a likely hallmark of future Great Commission efforts
- _______________________________ What 50 million Christians are doing regularly for the unreached peoples of the world
- According to the textbook, future missionaries will need to embrace a theology of risk and ____________________
- _______________________________ The man who said that the lack of love for Jesus Christ is why the Church is failing to fulfill the Great Commission
Puzzle made at http://search.teach-nology.com/cgi-bin/scramble.pl
Crossword puzzles: Click on numbers to retrieve sheets
Chapters 1-2 | Chapters 4-5 | Chapter 6 | Chapters 7-8 | Chapter 9 | Chapter 10 | Chapter 11 | Chapter 12 | Chapter 13 | Chapter 15 | Chapter 16 | Chapter 17 | Chapter 18 | Chapter 19 | Chapter 20 | Chapter 21 | Chapter 22 | Chapter 23 | Chapters 24-25 | Chapters 26 | Chapters 27 | Chapter 28 | Chapters 29-30 | Chapter 31 | Chapter 32 | Supplementary puzzles
|Looking for other materials related to Introduction to Biblical Literature? [ read more ]|
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
Copyright © 2002 - Last Updated: January 12, 2015 | URL: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/bs13word.htm
You have permission to reprint what you just read. Use it in your ezine, at your web site or in your newsletter. Please include the following footer:
Article by Howard Culbertson. For more original content like this, visit: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert