The Bwanda Fusa Challenge
Are the "heathen" really lost?
Searching for God's will?
martyr's statement on commitment
Mission trip fund
10 ways to ruin mission trips
Anthropology course resources
A guide for reflecting on a delightful cross-cultural simulation game produced
by the British office of Wycliffe Bible Translators
The Bwanda Fusa Challenge is a video game designed to teach you some cultural
anthropology principles. This little game will help develop your critical-thinking skills in
- On what bases did you begin to make decisions as you worked through the
- When you look back on this a month from now, how will your memory lead you to reflect on
- What cross-cultural issues did the game force you to face?
- What were some frustration points for you?
- In what ways did having you play this game help fulfill the course objectives?
Run "Bwanda Fusa Challenge"
Note: You can download the game:
Being a successful cross-cultural change agent
|How do you help people in other
cultures make changes? [ read more
SNU missions course materials and syllabi
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
International License. When you use this material, an acknowledgment of the source would