Home page Site search Site
"What would we do about it if the 66,000 who die every day in unreached people groups
were individuals trapped in a well?" -Phil Bogosian
What can you do to reach those still unreached?
"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if
we do not give up." -- Galatians 6:9
Here's five things you can start doing today.
- Model wartime stewardship
- Give all you can to missions. How? Try living on the same salary as a missionary. Give the
rest of what you make to world evangelism. [ Faith Promise
- Be an intercessor.
- Paul urged his readers to pray for him. In several of his letters he said that he had been
praying for them as well. [ praying for missionaries
- Join up
- Sign on with your local church's missions promotion group
- Zeal and focus can be hard to maintain on your own. So, work and pray with others. That
may protect you from running out of steam and it will certainly multiply your impact.
- Enlist others
- Multiply yourself
- Think of yourself as a recruiting officer for the Lord's army.
- Are your Christian friends and family members plugged into God's global purpose? [
Missions in the Bible ]
- What if every person with missionary zeal reproduced his or her vision in just one other
person? Imagine the prayer and giving you could generate by enlisting
your friends and family in the cause of world evangelism.
- Focus. Focus. Focus.
- Be focused rather than frenzied.
- Act strategically. Don't get caught up in frenzied activity that only annoys those around you
and burns you out rather than moving the church toward its long-term goals.
"This gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all
nations" -- Matthew 24:14
What can one church do?
|Involvement by local churches in reaching the
unreached includes "adopting" an unreached people group. [
read more ]|
-- Howard Culbertson
10/40 Window explanation and
map Seeking God's
martyr's commitment Mission trip
fundraising Ten ways to ruin mission
trips Pure heart, ready
feet Nazarene Missions International
World missions course materials and syllabi
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma City, OK 73132
| Phone: 405-740-4149
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
International License. When you use this material, an acknowledgment of the source would