A guide for reflecting on a delightful cross-cultural simulation game produced by the British office of Wycliffe Bible Translators
The Bwanda Fusa Challenge is a video game designed to teach you some cultural anthropology principles. This little game will help develop your critical thinking skills in cross-cultural situations.
- On what bases did you begin to make decisions as you worked through the simulation?
- When you look back on this a month from now, how will your memory lead you to reflect on cultural anthropology?
- What cross-cultural issues did the game force you to face?
- What were some frustration points for you?
- In what ways did having you play this game help fulfill the course objectives?
Run "Bwanda Fusa Challenge"
Note: You can download the game: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/bwandafusa.exe
|How do you help people in other cultures make changes? [ read more ]|
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
Copyright © 2000, 2001 - Last Updated: January 7, 2015 | URL: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/bwanda.htm