An invitation from Fred Huff, former missionary and "the elephant who praises God""If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will answer their prayers and heal their land."
--2 Chronicles 7:14
People everywhere are invited to join the 714 Club. The Club takes its name from 2 Chronicles 7:14. Club members agree to pray for Africa each day at 7:14 a.m. and at 7:14 p.m.
What should you pray for?
- Pray for the Africa Region Church of the Nazarene as we evangelize this great continent, preaching and teaching scriptural holiness so that new Christians will be discipled.
- Pray that God will give vision for the direction we should take in the future.
- Pray that God will give our field strategy coordinators boldness and discernment.
- Pray for missionaries as they carry out their specialized ministries.
- Pray for the district superintendents across our continent.
- Pray for the Bible college principals and rectors and other educational leaders, staff and faculty as they train young men and women for ministry.
- Pray for pastors and missionaries across the region, as well as all of the lay people, that God will give each one strength and power to carry out the tremendous ministries that He directs us to do
J. Fred Huff / Dumisani Ndhlovu (the elephant that praises God), Nazarene former regional director for Africa
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
Copyright © 2000, 2001 - Last Updated: January 6, 2015 | URL: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/714club.htm
You have permission to reprint what you just read. Use it in your ezine, at your web site or in your newsletter. Please include the following footer:
For more original content like this, visit: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert