Would you join the 714 Club?
Praying for missionaries
"Lord, teach us to
Praying for Africa
Want more out of life?
Searching for God's will?
martyr's statement on commitment
Mission trip fund
10 ways to ruin a short-term mission trip
Nazarene Missions International resource pages
An invitation from Fred Huff, former missionary and "the
elephant who praises God"
"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray
and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will answer their prayers and
heal their land."
--2 Chronicles 7:14
People everywhere are invited to join the 714 Club. The Club takes its name
from 2 Chronicles 7:14. Club members agree to pray for Africa each day at 7:14 a.m. and at 7:14
What should you pray for?
- Pray for the Africa Region Church of the Nazarene as we
evangelize this great continent, preaching and teaching scriptural
holiness so that new Christians will be discipled.
- Pray that God will give vision for the direction we should take in the future.
- Pray that God will give our field strategy coordinators boldness and discernment.
- Pray for missionaries as they carry out their specialized ministries.
- Pray for the district superintendents across our continent.
- Pray for the Bible college principals and rectors and other educational leaders, staff and
faculty as they train young men and women for ministry.
- Pray for pastors and missionaries across the region, as well as all of the lay people, that God
will give each one strength and power to carry out the tremendous ministries that He directs us to
J. Fred Huff / Dumisani Ndhlovu (the elephant that praises God), Nazarene
former regional director for Africa
SNU missions course materials and syllabi
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
Updated: February 11, 2019
You have permission to reprint what you just read. Use it in your blog, on a web site or in a
newsletter. Please include the following footer:
Article by Howard Culbertson. For more
original content like this, visit: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert