Missions songs needing printed music sources
Guidelines for success
Faith Promise FAQs
Songs in many languages
Caring for missionary speakers
Want more out of life?
Searching for God's will?
An African martyr's statement on commitment
Mission trip fund raising
to ruin a short-term mission trip
Nazarene Missions International resource pages
Share on Facebook
Help me find printed sources for these songs so they can be used in Faith Promise Conventions and other missions or missionary services
If you know where printed music and lyrics for these songs can be found, e-mail me.
- Every Tribe — Wayne Drain
- 1996, Thankyou Music (administered by Kingsway Music)
- Everybody's Got to Know — Andrae Crouch
- 1989, Crouch Music Company / Bud John [ recorded on CD "Finally" ] [ YouTube ]
- Go Tell Somebody — Michael Brooks
- 1987, Bud John Songs [ recorded on CD "Commissioned Reunion Live" ]
- Haste Away — Onie L. Francis
- "Rouse, O reapers, up and haste away . . . Haste unto the world wide harvest field."
- 1923 (published in three hymnals: Gospel Tidings: a Book of Select Gospel Songs, The Crown, and Victory for Christian Work and Worship)
- I Will Go - David Ruis
- 1995, Mercy / Vineyard Publishing [ recorded on CD / cassette "Break Dividing Walls" ]
- Kingdom of Love - Scott Wesley Brown, Billy Smiley and Mark Gersmehl
- 1984, Paragon Music / Pamela Kay Music / BMG Songs [ lyrics ] [ recorded on CD "The Scott Wesley Brown Collection" ]
- Lord of the Harvest - Bill Drake
- "Lord of the Nations; Of peoples and tribes and tongues . . . Come, fill us and send us"
- 2002, Old Dirt Road Music [ printed lyrics ]
- One on One - Steve Camp and Margaret Becker
- 1987, His Eye Music / Birdwing Music [ recorded on CD "The Steve Camp Collection" ]
- People All Over the World - Bob Farrell, Carl Marsh and Mike Dennis
- 1986, Straightway Music / Shepherd's Fold Music / Lehsem Music [ recorded on Album "Manifesto" ]
- Praises from Every Nation - Ron Kenoly
- Lyrics and guitar chords
- Reapers, Haste Away - Virgil O. Stamps
- "O see the golden harest . . . Go to the harveset field."
- Used in two hymnals: Favorite Radio Songs and Praise Evangel for Sunday Schools
- Send Me — Randy Thomas
- 1985, Bud John Songs, Inc.
- Send Me — Twila Paris
- "Here Am I, Lord, send me. . . . You have willed that I would become Your hands Lord."
- 1987, Ariose Music / Mountain Spring Music / Alexandria House [ lyrics ]
- Send the Gospel Light — Fanny Crosby and Ira Sankey
- "Send the Light, oh, send it quickly
to the isles beyond the sea"
- 1899 [ lyrics and instrumental audio ]
- Song of Many Sounds - Steve Fry
- 1994, Deep Fryed Music, Word Music
- Take It To All the World — Anne Herring, Jim Tenneboe and Matthew Ward
- 1987, Latter Rain Music / Megin's College Fund Music / Midi Mouse Music
- Talkin' About Love — Bill Drake
- "There's a Commission and there's a Command to tell nations and peoples that the Kingdom is at hand. . . . Talkin' 'bout Jesus being the answer to the whole of the human race."
- 2002, Makaira Music, Old Dirt Road Music [ printed lyrics ]
[ recorded on CD "Every Nation, Tribe and Tongue" ]
- Tell Them — Andrae Crouch
- 1975, Bud John Songs [ recorded on CD "Take Me Back" ]
- Ten Four 0 — Bill Drake
- 1995, Bill Drake Music / Operation Mobilisation [ recorded on CD "Send Me" ]
- Toward the Mark - Bill Drake
- "There is a message, the Great Commission . . . I want to give my life"
- 1998, Old Dirt Road Music [ printed lyrics ]
- The Closing Days — Noel Richards and Andy Piercy
- 1989, Sovereign Lifestyle Music
- Thy Kingdom Come - C. McKibbin and Charles H. Gabriel
- Thy kingdom come! and shall not each one sing it, on land and sea, where'er His banner goes? . . . When peoples all shall crown Him King of kings. . . O haste to tell the message; The world is dying for the Word of God. . . . Thy kingdom come! He waits to bless the nations."
- [ lyrics and midi audio file ]
- We Are Not Ashamed - Andrae Crouch
- 1982, Crouch Music Company / Bud John Songs [ recorded on CD "We Sing Praise, Vol. 2" ]
- When the whole world lives for Him - B.D. Ackley and William Charles Poole
- "When the whole world lives for Jesus . . . Let us work and haste that day when each tribe and land and nation gladly owns His rule and sway."
- 1938, Word Music
- Will You Be Ready? - Michael Brooks
- 1989, Lexicon Music / Paragon Music [ recorded on CD "Commissioned: Original: ]
SNU missions course materials and syllabi
Howard Culbertson, 5901 NW 81st, Oklahoma
City, OK 73132 | Phone: 405-740-4149 - Fax:
Copyright © 2002 - Last Updated: January 29, 2015 | URL: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/missing.htm
You have permission to reprint what you just read. Use it in your ezine, at your web site or in your newsletter. Please include the following footer:
Article by Howard Culbertson. For more original content like this, visit: http://home.snu.edu/~hculbert