Global Evangelism assignment instructions video
Your reflections after interviewing a veteran missionary
Simplified grading rubric for this writing assignment at Nazarene Bible College. It can
double as a checklist for students prior to submitting their work to Scribe.
- Was the assignment submitted on time?
- Was this a report of an interview of someone with significant global missionary experience
(more than just a single 10-day mission trip)?
- Was the person specifically identified and information on where they served and how long
they were there included?
- Was the interview reported as being done face-to-face, via Skype, Zoom or telephone rather
than by email?
- Does the report meet minimum length requirements?
- Did the interview and the report seem shaped in some way by material encountered in this
- Is the report acceptable college-level reflective writing?
- Is the submission relatively free of proof-reading, grammatical and syntax errors?
- In terms of achieving assignment goals, would this interview report be considered
exceptional, excellent, good, acceptable, minimal or inadequate?
Note: The course web pages on the official Nazarene Bible College site contain
expanded written instructions for this interview assignment
If you cannot come up with a missionary to interview, email me and I'll send you a list of
-- Howard Culbertson
Searchable PDF of course
textbook Frequently Asked Questions
regarding this course
Other videos with assignment instructions
"Welcome to course"
reflections "All posts
read" affirmation Two sermon
illustration NMI mission
book My church's involvement in global
mobilization Final exam
FAQs page: Frequently Asked Questions
Incomplete work Writing good
Learning habits Bible verses
on missions Historic
missions slogans Doing
missions well Geographical progress of
Nazarene global outreach
Biblical foundations 2. History
3. Culture 4. Strategy, part I 5.
Strategy, part II 6. Nazarene missions